Name/Title
Oxen Yoke of John Green ClarkEntry/Object ID
69.1.ADescription
Note found in Way Back in 2022 on stationary of John F. Williams pertaining to John Green Clark:
April 28, 1969
This ox yoke was originally owned and used by John Green Clark (1823-1907) of Bedford. Later by his son John Willis Clark (1867-1941). They owned several ox yokes but this was kept for the many occasions when they displayed and showed, at "fairs" and etc. around the area.
The yoke was later given to Fred A. Williams by John Willis Clark who gave it to his son John F. Williams of Egemon Mass. It is now given to the Bedford museum by John F. Willaims (1898- ) and John W. Clark Jr. (1898- ).