HUB
Collections
Classifications
About
App
Bedford Free Library (1930). Originally the Bedford Academy, the library was started in one room in 1903 by Miss Eloise P. Luquer after the school cl
Photograph
-
Bedford Historical Society
Name/Title
Bedford Free Library (1930). Originally the Bedford Academy, the library was started in one room in 1903 by Miss Eloise P. Luquer after the school cl
Entry/Object ID
0135