Bedford Post Office and Store

Name/Title

Bedford Post Office and Store

Entry/Object ID

1137

Description

Same as 813, 1438. At left: Bedford Post Office on its original site next to Academy Building. Formerly the saddlery shop of Benjamin Ambler, it was moved in 1930 to make room for the fire house Center: Store built about 1906--Occupied as a general or grocery store by Smith & Adams, H.B. Ambler & Co., Edward B. Stead and A&P successively. Right: Bedford Presbyterian Church Bakery Wagon stands in front of store