Name/Title
The Stone Jug SchoolhouseEntry/Object ID
1417Tags
Flat File Drawer 12 Photo ReproductionDescription
The Village Green and first schoolhouse in Bedford Village--built in 1829. It was fondly called the "Old Stone Jug". It was used as a schoolhouse until 1912 and later rented to the BHS and converted into a museum. Same photo as 110, 1076, and colorized 1141 and 1558. Mounted version in FF Drawer 12