Name/Title
Stonington Community CenterEntry/Object ID
2012.114.128Description
Stonington Community Center on Cutler Street
It opened in 1946 and its long-time director was Frank Turek.
The Community Center provides people, both young and old, with various programs and activities. It also sponsors trips and provides transportation for senior citizensCollection
Emily Lynch Slide CollectionMade/Created
Date made
1980 - 1995Notes
Medium: Slide
Slide Number: 12 73