Stonington Town Hall

Stonington Town Hall: Origformat: Print-Photographic
Stonington Town Hall

Origformat: Print-Photographic

Name/Title

Stonington Town Hall

Entry/Object ID

2012.114.129

Description

Stonington Town Hall on Elm Street It was built on land given to the town by Mrs. Eugene Atwood on September 27, 1926 and was opened to the public on June 14, 1928

Collection

Emily Lynch Slide Collection

Made/Created

Artist

Lynch, Emily

Date made

1980 - 1995

Place

Location

Stonington CT

Notes

Medium: Slide Slide Number: 16 72