Name/Title
The Hill, 35 Grand Street, Stonington CTEntry/Object ID
2003.0201.0072Scope and Content
The Hill house at 35 Grand Street. The entrance and address has been changeed to Church Street after 2000.
Stonewall and front of house with trees on both sides. Originally built by Hezekiah Woodruff, 1789
B/W photo
printed by Bond MFG Co., New Haven CT
Former accession no. 1996.001.0072Collection
Stonington Historical Society