Name/Title
City Engineer's Building, 1910s.Entry/Object ID
2003.001.049Description
904 N. Main Street
Architects: Unknown
City Engineer's Building.
Completed in 1912. Prarie-style building the originally was only to be two-stories tall. In October 1911, the Board of Trade Trustees slected W.P. Richardson & Company's firm to construct the building. The building was designed for a reinforced-conctrete frame. In November 1911, the building was approved to be three-stories.
The building was renovated in 1983 by Florida Junior College and is one of the most handsome vintage buildings left on Main Street.Collection
Chapin Photographic CollectionLexicon
Nomenclature 4.0
Nomenclature Secondary Object Term
Print, PhotographicNomenclature Primary Object Term
PhotographNomenclature Sub-Class
Graphic DocumentsNomenclature Class
Documentary ObjectsNomenclature Category
Category 08: Communication Objects