Name/Title
Commandant's Garden and Main Store House - Benicia ArsenalEntry/Object ID
1994.003.0065Description
B/W image of the Commandant's garden with the Main Store House ( aka the Clock Tower) in the back ground, Benicia Arsenal.
This storehouse was designed by Benicia Arsenal Commander Franklin D. Callender and Jeremiah Fuss in 1858. Caleb Merrill was the Master Mason. Construction began in 1859 and was completed in 1860.Collection
Benicia Arsenal Collection