Name/Title
Drawing, ArchitecturalEntry/Object ID
1995.016.0002Scope and Content
Architectural drawing of the Carr House circa 1870
The house stood at 165 East D Street. It was demolished in 1994. The plans were made as a part of the Historic American Building Project Survey of 1976. The drawing appears in "Benicia. Portrait of an Early California Town" by Robert Bruegmann.
size: 36" x 23"
six pages in the setCollection
Benicia Historical Museum Collection