Name/Title
LetterEntry/Object ID
1997.047.0014.1Scope and Content
One of a group of Four Letters from September and October 1946 on the subject of changing the name of M Street to Crooks Boulevard.
To: Benicia City Planning Commission,
attention Anna G. Pine, City Clerk
From: Benicia Property Owners Association
Mike F. Walsh, President
dated: Sept. 7, 1946
main thought: the question of changing the name of "M" Street to Crooks Blvd. was brought to the membership meeting of the Associaton on September 3, 1946 and after much discussion a vote was taken and the members wished the street retain its current designation.
8-1/2" x 11"Collection
Benicia Historical Museum Collection