Name/Title
LetterEntry/Object ID
1997.047.0014.2Scope and Content
Second of a group of Four Letters from September and October 1946 on the subject of changing the name of M Street to Crooks Boulevard.
To: Benicia Property Owners Association
Mike F. Walsh, President
From: Benicia City Planning Commission
Michael Fitzgerald, Chairman
dated: September 20, 1946
main thought: it was clarifying that the idea was not to change the name "M" Street but it was under consideration to only involve the area known as State Military Highway, starting at Spenger's Boat and ending at East Second Street. he asked for a reaction.
8-1/2" x 11"Collection
Benicia Historical Museum Collection