Name/Title
MapEntry/Object ID
2007.041.0079Scope and Content
This is a copy of a map of Benicia from 1932 published by J.C. Parsons of Vallejo. It has been annotated by Helen Audretsch with houses and buildings existing in 1867/68 based on minutes of the Trustee's meetings transcribed by Gay Fitzgerald.
Found a second copy of this annotated map. It has much the same information but there are a few additional identified houses and historical landmarks. Have included these pages with other version.Collection
Benicia Historical Museum Collection