Name/Title
Negative, Sheet FilmEntry/Object ID
1991.004.0327Description
B/W Negative: The Hastings house, known as "Hastings Folly" was built in the 1880's and was finally razed in 1937. See pages 165-170 of Great Expectations for the history of the house.
No print was made per Tom Hosley
Attached is a newspaper article from the Benicia Hearld of 09/23/1937 about razing the Hastings mansion.Collection
Benicia Historical Museum Collection