Name/Title
Pamphlet, InstructionEntry/Object ID
2017.030.0793Scope and Content
This is a small booklet about Saint Paul's Episcopal Church. It was published by the Benicia Herald. It tells the history of St Paul's from 1854. The church held meetings in the Masonic Hall for a while and in 1855 they held a meeting to organize a parish. In 1859 ground was obtained for the church and Captain Julian McAllister provided plans for a new church.Collection
Benicia Historical Museum Collection