Name/Title
PhotographEntry/Object ID
2017.030.0747Description
This photo is of the Erickson Hotel in Benicia at the end of West "F" street. It has been changed and remodeled over the years. It was originally the Ripsom House until purchased by Peter Anderson in 1904. The West wing was a private home and the wing next to the water was added in 1917. The building was deolished in 2004 and part of the East wing was moved to West "E" street and incorporated into a house.Collection
Benicia Historical Museum Collection