Photograph

Name/Title

Photograph

Entry/Object ID

2017.030.0435

Description

This is a photo of the Benicia Clock Tower / storage building in the Arsenal. It is dated as June, 1904. The photo is small (3.25 x 2.75) and is glued to a notebook page. It shows the Clock Tower and another building in the foreground. This storehouse was designed by Benicia Arsenal Commander Franklin D. Callender and Jeremiah Fuss in 1858. Caleb Merrill was the Master Mason. Construction began in 1859 and was completed in 1860.

Collection

Benicia Historical Museum Collection

Made/Created

Artist

.

Date made

Jun 1904