Name/Title
PhotographEntry/Object ID
2017.030.1519Description
This is a photo of the ferry boat "Issaquah" coming into dock. This was the Benicia-Martinez ferry that operated between 1927 and 1941. After WWII it was retired. It was abandoned years later in the mud flats of Sausalito and in 1970 the pilot houses were rescued and restored and are a museum attraction at 300 Napa St. in Sausalito.Collection
Benicia Historical Museum Collection