photograph

Name/Title

photograph

Entry/Object ID

2021.28.3.39

Description

A photo of St. Dominic's Church with nine priests in front. They are identified on the back as (l to r) Finborr Hayes, Droniciuis Mueller, David Timble O.F.M., Daniel Ward, Joseph Fulton, Walter Huron, Felix Cassidy, Edward Sangunset, and John McGlain. They are local and visiting priests at the Dominica Arguello Centenial Commemeration Mass on 05/24/1958.

Collection

Benicia Historical Museum Collection