Name/Title
PostcardEntry/Object ID
1994.003.0064Description
B/W image of a fountain surrounded by palm trees with the Clock Tower in the back ground, Benicia Arsenal. Addressed to Miss A. Christensen written on Sept. 17, 1910 from Willie postmarked Sept. 18 9AM 1910
This storehouse was designed by Benicia Arsenal Commander Franklin D. Callender and Jeremiah Fuss in 1858. Caleb Merrill was the Master Mason. Construction began in 1859 and was completed in 1860.Collection
Benicia Arsenal Collection