Name/Title
PostcardEntry/Object ID
1993.055.0033Description
B/W Postcard of the Benicia Arsenal Clock Tower before the explosion and fire.
The card was sent from Benicia in April 1913 by a person named Olga to a Mrs. A. S. Jones in Redwood City, CA. The card is in poor condition.
This storehouse was designed by Benicia Arsenal Commander Franklin D. Callender and Jeremiah Fuss in 1858. Caleb Merrill was the Master Mason. Construction began in 1859 and was completed in 1860.Collection
Benicia Arsenal Collection