Name/Title
Print, PhotographicEntry/Object ID
1993.051.0019Description
Commanding Officers' Quarters, Benicia Arsenal 1952 B/W photo
"Quarter 28, located on the hill near the original "old arsenal" at the south east tip of the present day military establishment. This building was originally constructed of brick in 1860 by Colonel Julian McAllister and is traditionally the "commanding officer's" quarters and has 4100 sq ft. per floor rooms downstairs combination living and library 18x39 ft. a dining room 15x27 ft bar kitchen breakfast room laundry and another bath." 28 Jan 52Collection
Benicia Arsenal Collection