Name/Title
Print, PhotographicEntry/Object ID
2001.100.0002Description
Color (slightly tinted) copy of Stumm postcard of Clock Tower prior to the 1912 explosion.
actual size photocopy of the front and back of this postcard: 2001.100.0002a
This storehouse was designed by Benicia Arsenal Commander Franklin D. Callender and Jeremiah Fuss in 1858. Caleb Merrill was the Master Mason. Construction began in 1859 and was completed in 1860.Collection
Benicia Historical Museum Collection