Name/Title
Print, PhotographicEntry/Object ID
2007.046.0145Scope and Content
Color Photograph:
700 East K Street Benicia CA
Parcel number: 88-166-01
Greek Revival
estimated to have been constructed in 1869
the porch was added later
A common name: Clark House
In 1849 the lot was owned by Phelps and Larkin
In 1906 the house was sold by Catherine and Margaret Hyde to Jessie Clark for Ten Dollars in goldCollection
Benicia Architectural Study - 1989