Name/Title
Print, PhotographicEntry/Object ID
2014.018.0026Description
B/W Scan of a Russell Aerfoto (U.S. Berkeley) Photograph from the late 1920's - only a small portion of the Benicia Arsenal is shown - in the right of center is the Camel Barn Complex. Magazine 10, Magazne 2, Magazine 14 and the sandstone quarry are also visable. At the far right are the S.P. Railroad tracks; at upper left of center is St. Dominic's Cemetery.Collection
Benicia Historical Museum Collection