Name/Title
Print, PhotographicEntry/Object ID
2015.009.0222Description
A collection of photographs of Benicia taken by Mrs. Alice Anderson APSA, FN4C in 1972. Mrs. Anderson was a lifetime member of the Oakland Camera Club. She was president of the club in 1958-1960. The letters after her name indicate honors she was given by the Photographic Society of America.
The photos show many historic spots in Benicia as of 1972. Included are:
St. Dominics cemetery
arsenal bunkers
Military Cemetery
Crooks Mansion
Lido
buildings and piers in Carquinez Straits
First Street business
Post hospital
Post Barracks
Clock Tower
Arsenal buildings (56,57,58)
Benicia Camel Barn buildings (7, 8, 9)
Arsenal Guard House, buildng 39, was built in 1872.
Commandants Residence
Riddell-Fish House
Lundin House
Benicia Headquarters building
Train Depot
Corner Store 6th and K St.Collection
Benicia Historical Museum Collection