Name/Title
Print, PhotographicEntry/Object ID
1993.062.0002Description
B/W photo of the Benicia Arsenal looking south. Shows Clock Tower and Commandant's Residence plus barns. This particular print is a cropped close-up of P311.
This storehouse was designed by Benicia Arsenal Commander Franklin D. Callender and Jeremiah Fuss in 1858. Caleb Merrill was the Master Mason. Construction began in 1859 and was completed in 1860.Collection
Benicia Arsenal Collection