Print, Photographic

St. Catherine's Convent

St. Catherine's Convent

Name/Title

Print, Photographic

Entry/Object ID

1984.001.0007.15b

Description

B/W photograph: shows front exterior of St. Catherine's convent. This building was the main adminstration building and dormitory, built in 1859, and demolished in 1966. It served as an educational institution from 1859 to 1959. the original convent started in 1854. This appears to be a duplicate of BHM84.1.7-14a

Collection

Benicia Historical Museum Collection