Name/Title
Print, PhotographicEntry/Object ID
2001.009.0099Description
Side elevation and cross-section of Clock Tower. Handwritten at top: "Measured Drawings National Archives" and at bottom: "Fig. 105a p.76 [in Bruegmann book] 69% No crop. No bleed."
This storehouse was designed by Benicia Arsenal Commander Franklin D. Callender and Jeremiah Fuss in 1858. Caleb Merrill was the Master Mason. Construction began in 1859 and was completed in 1860.Collection
Benicia Historical Museum Collection