Name/Title
Print, PhotographicEntry/Object ID
2004.012.0012Description
B/w photograph of the Benicia Arsenal Clock Tower before the fire of 1912. Reverse has a b/w photograph of the Clock Tower after the 1912 fire.
This storehouse was designed by Benicia Arsenal Commander Franklin D. Callender and Jeremiah Fuss in 1858. Caleb Merrill was the Master Mason. Construction began in 1859 and was completed in 1860.Collection
Benicia Arsenal Collection