Name/Title
Print, PhotographicEntry/Object ID
1994.080.0008Description
Black and white photocopy of an original photograph located at the Benicia Arsenal: the Clock Tower, sometime before the fire in 1912 (note three floors).
This storehouse was designed by Benicia Arsenal Commander Franklin D. Callender and Jeremiah Fuss in 1858. Caleb Merrill was the Master Mason. Construction began in 1859 and was completed in 1860.Collection
Benicia Arsenal Collection