Print, Photographic

Name/Title

Print, Photographic

Entry/Object ID

2013.001.0034

Description

Photo of the Clock Tower. This is a copy of a photo taken before the fire. This storehouse was designed by Benicia Arsenal Commander Franklin D. Callender and Jeremiah Fuss in 1858. Caleb Merrill was the Master Mason. Construction began in 1859 and was completed in 1860.

Collection

Benicia Historical Museum Collection