Name/Title
Print, PhotographicEntry/Object ID
1995.100.0016Description
B/W photo of Clock Tower prior to 1912. Horse-drawn buggy with four people is in foreground. Three-story Clock Tower in background.
This storehouse was designed by Benicia Arsenal Commander Franklin D. Callender and Jeremiah Fuss in 1858. Caleb Merrill was the Master Mason. Construction began in 1859 and was completed in 1860.Collection
Benicia Arsenal Collection