Name/Title
Print, PhotographicEntry/Object ID
2020.006.0010Description
This is a photograph of the Clock Tower (building #29) before the explosion and fire in October, 1912. It shows the three stories of the building and with very little vegetation around the building.
This storehouse was designed by Benicia Arsenal Commander Franklin D. Callender and Jeremiah Fuss in 1858. Caleb Merrill was the Master Mason. Construction began in 1859 and was completed in 1860.Collection
Benicia Arsenal Collection