Name/Title
Print, PhotographicEntry/Object ID
2020.006.0059Description
This is a photograph of the Clock Tower. This is building # 29 constructed in 1859. It was then rebuilt as a 2 story building after the fire in 1912.
This storehouse was designed by Benicia Arsenal Commander Franklin D. Callender and Jeremiah Fuss in 1858. Caleb Merrill was the Master Mason. Construction began in 1859 and was completed in 1860.Collection
Benicia Arsenal Collection