Print, Photographic

Name/Title

Print, Photographic

Entry/Object ID

1994.080.0016

Description

Black and white photocopy of an original photograph located at the Benicia Arsenal: "Storehouse constructed in 1859 of native sandstone blocks. In 1912 an explosion ripped off the roof and destroyed part of the third-story walls. It was restored as a two-story structure." (the Clock Tower). This picture is in the Josephine Cowell book: "History of Benicia Arsenal".

Collection

Benicia Arsenal Collection